NC(V) Level 4 Certificate in Office Administration or Finance and Economics or Management; N6 in Business Management, Management Assistant, or equivalent qualification.A background in Project Management and knowledge of DB2000 will be an advantage. This post will involve travelling; therefore a valid code 08 driver’s license is mandatory.
Key Performance Areas/ Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide secretarial services to the Project Manager and Project Administrator.
- Typing reports, agendas, minutes, memoranda, letters, contract documents, registers and other documents that relate to the project.
- Arrange client meetingsand staff meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Assist in the preparation of the project budget andprocurement and purchasing process.
- Capture data on DB2000 and on any other relevant software as may be required.
- Travel to the different sites to monitor the project.
- Maintain project filing in accordance with project procedures on a regular basis or as required.
- Perform ad hoc duties.
Skills & Experience
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience in general office/secretarial procedures.
• Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette.
• High standard of personal presentation.
• Must be to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to prioritize and organize tasks.
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible.
• Well-developed English language skills, including grammar, spelling
Enquiries: Tel. no (018) 406 7800
Applications must be accompanied by a cover letter (clearly stating the reference number), updated CV, recently certified copies of all qualifications and certified Identity Document.
Please forward your applications to: