SALARY NOTCH SL2 – R78 156 p/a
Vuselela TVET College is a leading needs-driven educational institution offering a wide range of programmes for both full-time and part-time students. We are calling for applications from persons with appropriate qualifications and experience for the following permanent positions, employed by the College Council:
GENERAL ASSISTANT X2 (SL2)
- Ref. No.: P/01/04/2016
- Ref. No.: P/02/04/2016
- Reports to Administrative Officer.
- Maintenance of garden (lawn, plants, trees) by fertilizing, watering, weeding and pruning.
- Removal of refuse
- Clean and sweep outside offices.
- Practice pest control.
- Report faults in respect of building and terrain.
- Assist in – loading and offloading goods from delivery vehicles
- Clean accommodation facilities (guest houses).
- Clean classrooms, administrative blocks and resource centers.
- Clean ablution facilities, mopping floors.
- Washing and drying dishes.
- All other functions and responsibilities as indicated in the Public Service regulations and the College.
Having a valid drivers license will be an added advantage
HR Practitioner: Lydia Tladi (018) 406 7800
FORWARD YOUR APPLICATION TO
The HR Manager
PO Box 10107
The HR Manager
8 Bram Fischer Street
22 April 2016 at 13:00
Due to the large number of applications that we expect to receive, note that if you do not hear from us within a month, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
THE INSTITUTION RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT